Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Irvine Cars & Coffee - July 20th, 2013

*To see my photo gallery of random car sightings from the West Coast, click here.  For pictures from my "dealer-hopping," click here.

If you're a gear-head and you've ever been to a Cars & Coffee type of meet or event, chances are you've heard of Cars & Coffee Irvine, California.  If you haven't, it's just like any other group in the country - they meet regularly (Saturday mornings from 6-9 AM) and welcome all kinds of cars from many generations and countries.  What makes Irvine special are the turnouts they draw.  On any given Saturday, you'll likely see over 400 cars (maybe more), including some you've always loved, some you forgot existed and some that you've never heard of, all in one place.

I was in the area last weekend, so I stopped by.  Here's what I saw:












































































































































































































































To see other car sightings from my West Coast trip, click here.

2 comments:

  1. very interesting to see such pictures! I like such type of cars and we had a couple of cars like them in my car financing in houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice And Useful In Formation thanks, A lot For Sharing With Us. I Want To Suggest Professional Car Shadow Creation Service
    Professional Car Shadow Creation Service

    ReplyDelete